Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 10-27-2016, 07:06 PM

Cool Hello from... can you guess where?

Hello everyone!
It's been a couple of years that I've considered myself poly and I don't really remember when exactly I started to... hehe, but I think it was my friend who helped me realise that.
I guess I know pretty everything I need to know about polyamory so far, although I do read articles that catch my attention sometimes.
I'm not sure what to call my relationship status, since I've met my partners online (it'd probably be more accurate to call them potential partners, though) and they don't live in my country, which makes meeting up problematic. I'm glad I know them, but it'd be nice to meet someone who lives near me, too. I've looked on OKC, but only for those near me, and the choice wasn't very wide. I was also surprised to find out there's no forum like this in my country. I did find a few groups in one well-known social network, but they're mostly informational, and one that is particularly for dating hasn't been very active lately.
It seems there aren't many polyamorous people in my country and it's even less likely I'll find them here, but I've decided to join anyway, because taking part in discussions and being a part of a community seem fun

I'll mention what country I'm from, just in case someone from Russia happens to read this.
I suppose there's nowhere for me to write in "Dating & Friendships", huh? The closest would be Europe...
Old 10-27-2016, 07:32 PM
Official Greeter

Greetings Eliza16,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Since part of Russia is in Europe and the other part is in Asia, it depends what part of Russia you're in. What side of the Urals. In any case I'm sure you'll be able to make friends here.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter"

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!