what? no uk peeps

leeds meet ups

Hi, there are 2 meet ups in Leeds if anyones nearby. One is with Yorkshire OPEN and one on facebook called Leeds Polyamory Network. :)
Q

Hi, there are 2 meet ups in Leeds if anyones nearby. One is with Yorkshire OPEN and one on facebook called Leeds Polyamory Network. :)
Q
I'd probably be interested.

Hi there *waves enthusiastically*.

My husband and I are in South Yorkshire, Doncaster to be exact.

We'd love to hear from anyone in the north who can help us realise our fantasies of becoming poly.

There are slim pickings around here it would seem.

Many men seem happy to borrow me, or lend me to their wife, but no action for poor hubby :(.

We are coming up against the '2 girls are good, 2 boys are BAD' attitude again and again. And of course the wonderful hypocrisy that is, 'I (man) can sleep with other women, she can sleep with other women (for MY titilation), but she's not shagging other men, oh no, and I'm not touching another man, eurgh!'

It's becoming incredibly frustrating!

Groups

Is anyone aware of any poly groups or poly friendly groups social or otherwise in the Wales & West area?

Hi,

I am posting on behalf of us both, as sure my Husband will be about when he is not working so hard..

Anyway, we are a couple from Derbyshire. New to the Poly way of thinking, well new to realising we could make it a reality anyway.

You looking for a man at all?

Yep, two ladies here (both bisexual). Just outside Nottingham, East Midlands :)

*gets up on the roof and waves* Hellooooo! :D

@ Calimero; whereabouts in Derbyshire are you both? I love that county, such beautiful countryside.

- Gwen

You looking to meet with a man?

Help!!!!!

Hi guys, we are a new couple to the poly life style but have to say we are finding it difficult to find like minded people. Appart from the swingers sites can an anyone suggest anywhere else??:(

Love to hear back from you all, with help on this or any advise you want to throw our way.xx:)

I'd try Polytical.org It focuses on the UK and has an anual Polyday meetup.

hey Im in Staffordshire - Stoke-on-Trent to be precise. anyone from near there?

Back