Help! In a right pickle.

Agreed RP but at the risk of over analysing I honestly don't think I could have worked through everything without the labels in the beginning.Maybe we have to label a chair and learn about a chair before we can simply relax, let it be a chair and just use it for what it was intended.

sage,

There is continual talk here about one partner can't satisfy all of one's "needs" which is the motivation to add partners. I was looking at it from that stand point. Relationships are a lot of work and adding intimate relationships the work load doesn't increase by the partner it's way higher its X3 or 4...

If Z doesn't relate well with men in couples setting how he going to relate to the guy picking you up for a date ......this is going to be a huge struggle. You what they say pay back a bitch.

I'm still legally married but separated. She has for several months asked to try to repair the relationship ....meet ...spend time .....which looks a lot like dating to me. Not sure I can do that. She is literally and figuratively a mess ...its very very sad.

Back