new to ploylifestyle

newcouple82

We are a married couple for almost ten years. We are both bisexual. We want to start a poly relationship with another women. We are habing a hard time finding a way to me people in our town that are in the lifestyle. We want to met people and see if this would be a lifestyle for us. I am a big fan of the tv show Polyamory. Any help would be great. Thanks

Hey there,
my husband and I are new too and I wanted to send you a friendly welcome before some of the other people on this site make you feel very unwelcome. We are looking for the same things and I invite you to read this post http://davidlnoble.com/so-somebody-called-you-a-unicorn-hunter/
It helped my husband and I to see a lot of the mistakes that couples like us make without really thinking about it. I'm sure someone else will send you this link as well. Best of luck on your journey and with your search.

Greetings newcouple82,
Welcome to our forum.

It's true what xotheladyxo says, you can get a lot of flak for being a couple who is looking for another woman. Just try to be flexible; this new woman could have a partner/children of her own. And the article xotheladyxo suggested is an excellent article.

Hope you will enjoy your time on our site and learn a lot from the various posts/threads here.

Sincererly,
Kevin T.

We are new to this and wanted to star with a women because that might be easier. If she has children or another partner that is fine with us.

Hi and welcome.

Would you please start an account for each of you if you are both going to be posting? Right now we don't know if a man or woman is speaking. Thanks!

Back