Hello! About this newbie :)

FallenAngelDMG

Howdy ya'll. I'm an Oklahoma lady that's pretty new to the poly thing so please excuse any ignorance regarding terms and such.

I have a beautiful wife that I've been with for the past 8 years. She's a male to female pre-op transgender. She adopted my son like he was her own, and then we have two beautiful daughters together. We've had a very...interesting relationship, to say the least. ;)

We've also had our ups and downs. During one of our downs, we divorced and tried to move on with our lives, but never could completely part ways. I tried dating a fellow to help move things along but I could never let my wife go. At some point, my boyfriend and I became pregnant with what is now our boy and girl set of twins. My love for my wife was rekindled, but I still loved my boyfriend as well, and felt pained at the thought of having to choose between them. We somehow ended up discussing a poly relationship, which is something my wife and I had brought up some years ago but had no idea where to begin with it, so it never turned into anything more than a casual discussion at the time. I never thought my boyfriend would go for something like that, but I was pleasantly surprised that he was so open to the idea.

We're still in the beginning stages, but I am absolutely ecstatic to see where this all goes. It'll be nice to have a big family of my own, with lots of people living under one roof and working together and loving each other. :)

I hope to find plenty of advice and tips on this forum to keep everything running smoothly. I may eventually post a few questions if I can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for. But for now, I'll just stick with hello. :D

Greetings FallenAngelDMG,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Sounds like you have a pretty happy poly household so far. I am glad to hear that. I'm glad you and your wife got back together again as well.

There's a lot of good material to look through here so take your time; don't hesitate to ask any questions though. I'll be following this thread so you'll always have a way to ping me; also other members will chime in and help you along your way.

It is great to have you among us; please enjoy your stay.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back