First time here

TheWind

Hello, my wife and I have been together for 19 years. We met on the internet when I was tired of dating and the BS that goes with it. I decided to stay a bachelor, until I met her. We had crossed paths, had shared interests, she was much younger, never married, I was married twice. We talked and found out we were 5 houses apart.... but on different schedules. We met for 10 minutes as she went to work and I realized then I loved her and wanted to marry her.

Due to the Thanksgiving holiday we never got more time other than emails. On Black Friday she came over, We started in like we had known each other forever. She never left that day, period. She claims she did not move in until January, but she was always there when I got home. We had long talks and she admitted she had been in a 3some, liked her not him. We talked about it and I had turned down 3somes, stayed faithful and was always missing something.

We did talk about it, later on I started reading up on Polyamory, she just wants to do it. We realized we weren't Swingers, we both liked relationships. After some mfm and fmf relationships we became involved with an ex that had dumped her. He is a great guy, just not the kind to be with anyone. He married, divorced and was miserable. I realized he was like us and poly. We eventually asked him to join us, he did when he could. She has no deep feelings like we have for him. He is a best friend. He is not around much at the time, but when he does it is old friends and she is in trouble. We are a great team. He helped us on many projects and watched many ball games.

OK enough for the first post, oh there is not jealousy, just friendship. After questioning monogamy, we are more comfortable here.

Back