New to Poly looking for MEET and Greets in the upstate NY area

joe4u

Moving into the upstate NY area here in a few weeks. I am new to Poly and would like to meet and get to know people that have answers to my questions and concerns.

A little about me...I have been married once, we tried swinging and threesomes, but it just did not satisfy our needs. Now after being divorced and trying to find like minded people has been hard until a friend mentioned Poly. So here I am looking for information and a fulfilling relationship.

Joe

Joe,

I have heard of a few poly folk in the Watertown area, so you may not be alone in the great upstate wilderness! ;)

We have a forum for New York State that goes through waves of active and quiet. Feel free to join and see who else is around that is close to you. Details are in my sig.

Hi

I too am in the upstate (central) new york area. Looking to find like minded folks to converse with. We are new to Poly and would like to explore this deeper and talk with folks who have been doing this longer.

Greetings from Ithaca

we are just outside Ithaca. we've enjoyed swinging situations before and we think we have the capacity for more loving

Hi there. Ithaca and the Southern Tier in general has quite a few poly folk. Hope you find what you seek! :)

Back