Hello to all...

DestinyWaits

I have been around the site first off to check things out and second to see whats what. I am new here and have been wanting to find a place to be able to go and have others of a like mind to visit with, talk to, and either give advice to or get advice from since let's face it, the polylifestyle isn't one you see everyday even in a world where most lifestyles are supposed to be accepted, especially if you live in the "Bible Belt" as I do.

My husband and I have been married for 16 years and have 2 wonderful teenage sons, we have also been in the polylifestyle for going on 5 years now. It took a few years for me to come to terms with my bisexuality and then a couple after I came to terms with that for him to convince me that my needing the companionship of another woman would not hurt him in any way, he is very supportive of me and does what he can to alleviate my fears.

The reason I have joined this site is simple, I have been all over the internet trying to find somewhere where I could go and find people would not judge me for my lifestyle and where I might find others who share the same feelings I have and who might, even in some small way, have some understanding of my frame of mind when I say "to have the capability to love more than one person does not diminish the love I have for my husband or mean that he is not good enough of a person for me in some way, shape, or form but means that my capacity for love is great and that should I be so lucky as to find that person, or persons who is capable of the same kind of love is it so wrong for me to want them in our life?"

Hi. Welcome. I am also new but it sounds like we have very similar circumstances, though I think you've come further than I. I'm also bisexual and have a wonderful husband who had to, and still has to, remind me that my desire for a female companion does not diminish the love he feels he gets from me. Aren't we lucky?

Welcome! lol I'm newly bisexual but coming from the other direction! lol... Good luck. this board is defenately good for what you're looking for! :)

Yes XYZ we are very lucky!! I am glad to meet you both and who knows, maybe we will learn a thing or two about the world and ourselves along the way here!!

Welcome to the group! I am new here as well, but I'm sure you'll find this a great place to be, as I have.

Welcome to the board. I am a in a similar situation as you and I do hope that you'll find what you are looking for here! :)

Back