A positive outlook - overcoming the hate

epictransition

Positive thought for the day: I have an amazing husband who is so supportive of every decision I make, even if he would prefer I make a different one. Most recently - I chose to go off birth control for a few months to see if some old issues arise without it. He wanted me to stay on the pill since we have to use condoms if I'm not taking. I felt like stopping was something I needed to do for me, so I did. He has not complained once about having to use condoms. Old issues are flaring, so I will be back on the pill after my next period. My gratitude for his support, however, will last far longer than the break from oral contraceptives did. :)

Positive thought #2: My girlfriend and I had the STI/safer sex talk and it went great! Neither of us have tested positive for either HSV, but we've both had abnormal paps with inconclusive results when it comes to HPV. We are very much on the same page about everything so far (when it comes to sex, at least ;) ).

Positive thought #3: My mom and dad are starting to respect my political views even though they differ from their views. While they used to lecture me to try to get me to agree, they have recently agreed to "agree to disagree" so that our limited time together can be more enjoyable for all of us. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The blog board is for blogs about your personal relationships and issues--not a place simply for venting about how you perceive the forum to be. I'm editing your post to remove the venting and leaving the bits that appear to actually be material suitable for a blog.

Incidently, posting just to bitch about the folks here or how much you dislike the site is a form of trolling that we don't suffer gladly 'round here. Consider this a warning.

Back