Spirituality has nothing to do with alcohol or drug addiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not entirely sure what your point is here.

Hi! Nothing really serious except I just wish the forum category/topics moderator not to allow bigots to subliminally link spirituality and alternative religions to alcoholism and other forms of addiction. We have enough of the dominant culture's associating our belief systems to that of drunks and addicts. Only a wish...but I may also be wrong in my interpretation :)

Last edited:
What?! Who is linking spirituality to addiction? Where are you seeing this? The only place I am seeing this is in YOUR thread - are you saying that the moderators should not have allowed your post?:confused:

Hi! Nothing really serious except I just wish the forum category/topics moderator not to allow bigots to subliminally link spirituality and alternative religions to alcoholism and other forms of addiction. We have enough of the dominant culture's associating our belief systems to that of drunks and addicts. Only a wish...but I may also be wrong in my interpretation :)

dog-what-you-are-talking-about-funny.jpg

This makes absolutely no sense to me. You really think the "dominant culture" associates spiritual beliefs with drug addiction?

Were you stoned when you wrote that?

If you have issues with how the forum is moderated, you should send a PM to the Moderators. Otherwise, I do believe that threads like this, which are just created to complain about how this forum is run, are generally considered trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back