SF, not sure what im looking for just yet

Siren

So as I said im a single female, 27 yrs old, living in the beautiful state of Minnesota. Im relatively new to the poly world. I am active with the local swinger scene at this time. Im not sure that im technically looking for a relationship or family situation. I have plans to go active Army soon so I think it would be a bad idea to start a relationship with anyone right now. I am open however to getting to know some people to perhaps someday have a relationship with. I love to travel and have moved from state to state since I was pretty young. (no im not a militaty brat :) )

So if your interested in being friends or just want to chat let me know :D

Welcome aboard.

Hi Siren! I'm also new to the poly world. Just joined the site and am checking it out. I'm a single female and have a few years of experience in the Swinger lifestyle as well. I'm intrigued by the Poly lifestyle and am checking it out. Care to chat sometime? You can find me on Yahoo IM. My ID is stlcindy75.

Have a great week!

Cindy

hi siren, we are a male/female couple looking for a single female, so if in your path of travel ever end up in florida, look us up, if you have any questions get back to us ... J&J

Back