Say hello to me and my little friend :D

techdotcom

Hi there everyone, I and my lovely little wife hail from NE Oklahoma. We are poly with a little swinger in the mix. We are somewhat new to this life, about a year and a half and have been married for 18 years in a few months.

Our interest in this came from feeling very secure with each other and after living our lives in a very controlling religion felt the need to reevaluate more than just our religious leanings. We definitely identify strongly as poly at this point, but we did try the swinger thing and it's how we have met a few of our close friends.

As you can imagine, living in Oklahoma can make finding other poly people and dating a bit difficult but there has actually been a couple of random introductions to people that are friends of friends that turned out to be swinger/poly/open. Also we tend to hang out, these days, with very non judgmental people that tend to attract others like ourselves.

It's great to find this forum and the wealth of advice and stories that we can identify with. Great to meet all of you on here and, who knows, maybe someday in person :)

Chuckled. I grew up on that region of Oklahoma and just had to take a moment to salute you for thinking beyond the walls of the religion. Welcome.

-fun sized. I got her by an inch at least... :) Which for me is a big deal! Welcome and make yourself at home!

Back