I guess its my turn to say Hello :-)

PolyPaganHer

Hey y'all!

First let me apologize for any repeat in information that may have been present in my husbands intro.

I am Jess, wife to polypaganhim. That's probably not to hard to figure out, right? I am 31 and he is 36. We have been married for 6 years and have 4 beautiful children. 2 boys and 2 girls, ages 10, 6, 4 and 3. I am a stay at home mom, which is rewarding yet stressful, wouldn't change it for the world though. I'm a bit of a bookworm, I can hear my husband laughing at the words "a bit" now. My love affair with the written word runs very deep. I will read just about anything I can get my hands on. I love sci-fi and horror... yeah I know, not very girly but that's me :). Music soothes my soul and I honestly can not live without it. My taste in music is very eclectic, I listen to just about everything but rap... I am not a huge fan of the screaming bands either but I can deal with it in small amounts. I am pagan and very open about. I am also a wee bit of a tattoo addict. I currently only have 4 but I have many many more planned!

Bare with me, as I am a little lost on what to say now. How we ended up here is as good a place as any to start, I guess. I am a bi woman and for most of my adult life up until marriage, when I dated a man I would also be dating a female. It wasn't until recently that it really started bothering me that I was without a girlfriend. We started talking about it and after very many nights and days of deep discussion filled with many emotions and an openness that our marriage never had before, we ended up here, at the beginning of our journey.

I will admit it, its been a little hard for me to wrap my mind around everything that has been happening and being discussed. This is a new territory in a brand new world and it is taking me a little bit to get my footing. I have been continuously amazed and blown away at the openness my husband has had with me. Its been very emotional for me in a wonderful way. I can honestly say that even just taking the beginning steps has brought us closer and done wonders for our marriage.

Anyway, I won't keep you any longer. I look forward to getting to know y'all. Have a wonderful evening

Welcome to the forum, Jess. I hope you find it useful. There is a wealth of information, useful links, plenty of stories, and an overall good vibe. Most of the people here have walked a similar path, so they speak from experience, which is beneficial. Feel free to read through the relationships section, partake in the light-hearted nature of the Fireplace, or learn from others in the blogs. Here is to an amazing journey in to the unknown. :)

Ry

Welcome Jess! I'm pretty new here myself and look forward to taking in all the information I can. So far I've received some really good points and feel very comfortable asking questions for my own situation.

I believe this is where we make new friends and to connect with others just starting on poly. Any time you want to chat, please do so.

Greetings Jess,
Welcome to our forum.

It is nice to meet you and you gave a good description of yourself. It sounds like you and your husband have done some intense mutual soul-searching to get to where you are now. I hope Polyamory.com will help you to continue with that process. I can imagine it must all seem very overwhelming right now.

Take your time, and just look through some of our threads at your leisure. Post your thoughts, questions, and comments as they arise. Don't try to hurry yourself into the practice of polyamory yet. Give yourself some time to get a little more comfortable with the idea.

It is good to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi PPHer,

I have enjoyed reading your husbands information and it is nice to see yours here now. Welcome! I am really new here as well. So far it has been a great resource for looking at things from a new perspective.

Back