Hey Everyone!

Hey,

I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I am on a journey to figure out what it is I want in this life and I think that this board might help me figure that out.

I am a married woman. Hubby and I have been married for almost 8 years now and have been swinging for 4 years now. In that time we have met a lot of different people and seen a lot of things that worked and even more things that didn't. Our marriage has been built upon complete and open honesty. So, we have been talking about polyamory more and more. I don't know if it will ever lead anywhere, but I do feel like it might make us feel more complete to expand our family in such a way.

So, I am here to explore, maybe to offer a little insight that I might have or a few pennies that are laying around, and to search 4 answers if not here then deeper within myself. :-D

Greetings searching4answers,
Welcome to our forum.

A couple of boards that you might find helpful:

Golden Nuggets board
Life stories and blogs board

It sounds like you are at a crossroads in your journey to find what is the best life for you. Polyamory.com can help you in that journey.

Sounds like you and your husband have a good, solid relationship. I hope your investigation in polyamory will enhance your relationship even further.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back