What did you do today that made you smile?

Well hope the forum mods dont mind but i thought it would be nice to share a happy times with other. ;-)

So here goes, today I smiled because a dear friend of mine brought my car over to me at 8 am this morning after it broke down at his house. :-D

Wolf got a new Transformer today - I smiled watching the joy on his face as he opened his new Kup and told our son about how awesome it is that they remade one of his and Wendigo's favorite characters from our childhood. (I have to buy one for Wendigo on payday too. All of us grew up poor, so I feel good that I can indulge both of them on occasion.)

Before I got out of bed today, I spent about ten minutes playing and petting my cat, who came over to my pillow and stre-e-e-tched. He was purring like crazy and very affectionate -- which is so not like him, because he was a feral kitty and is very skittish. It was so nice to just see this little animal feeling good from being stroked, petted, and scratched.

'Til he sneezed on me.

But I was still smiling.

I've been listening to good music all day, singing and dancing around the house with the kids. :) Oh, and my new knee pads and outdoor skate wheels for a parade this weekend came. J is coming back from leave today too. It's just a good day.

Coffee with Breathes :).

Sitting here, smelling supper cooking :).

Full body massage -- and deep!

Hauled ass at work
Woke up to a conversation with Sourgirl
Laughed at pengrah for being so damn cute

I haven't had a smile OFF of my face in days.. :)

Breathes cooked breakfast :)

Babysitting for Possibility this afternoon :)

Recently joined OKC and met some fellow Poly people from all over. Feels great to know we are not alone.
IThink​

It was icy at work this morning so on my way to my home visit rather than driving I slid on my feet all the way. :D

Kept busy at work :). Quite a daunting task when you consider that the carpet industry is slowly going under :(.

Decided to live for myself. To cut negative people from my life. To make choices based on my needs and not other peoples.

Today was a day that has been a year in the making. I'm pretty damn proud of myself and can't stop smiling about how good it feels to put myself first for once.

Back