Hello from Florida

njoyall

I've been a single woman for the past three months after a 6 year relationship ended with one man.

A long time ago I had a poly MMW relationship with two bi men, one of them I was married to. I would like to find another MMW poly relationship again.

After the marriage ended I continued seeing the the second man, tho we no longer lived together, it was not monogamous at that time and we both dated others. He wasn't just my lover, he was my best friend. He died 14 years ago suddenly.

I have explored my own bi side in the past also but only in a one on one situation which I enjoyed very much. I think if I found the right woman I would want to be in a MMWW poly.

I know I have the capacity to love more than one person at a time as I have already done it. When I sit and think now on what I want and how I want my life to progress I end up wishing for two guys. I don't have a guarantee I will find it, and I would be happy with one and we together could wish and hope for the second to find us.

I'm glad I found the forums and look forward to talking to everyone.

Hi,

Welcome frome a fellow Sarasotian. (well transplanted now) I grew up in Sarasota. :) I moved up a little farther north to Pinellas to find work a few years ago. Just thought I would say hello and welcome to the board. :)

mg

Longgg time, I was born in the local area and only moved away for one year then came home again. Hated being away from paradise, I enjoy traveling but nothing beats living here.

I like it up here, as there is a lot to do. However, there's just something about Sarasota. :) I went away for school but I went back too. My husband is from London and of course he thinks anywhere in Florida is paradise. :) I do miss the old Florida a lot though sometimes. You know what I mean I am sure. (well depends on how old you are...) The movie, Sunshine State, sort of depicted what I am talking about.

I have yet to catch that movie but I did familiarize myself with it and would love to see it. Yes, I remember the good OLD FLorida, I'm 52. :) It's sad to see the headlines these days. London wow, that's cool, I haven't branched out that far yet but oneday hopefully. Gotta get some forward momentum going first haha. :)

Well if I had my way I would get to travel more often but I only go every few years. Mostly end up going places in Florida which is pretty neat. I also love the Outer Banks of North Carolina. I will also travel to places with roller coasters. :) I do have nostalgia for the area up here where we live as my grandparents lived in St. Petersburgh (I think it was a quintessential joke that people went to Florida to St. Pete to retire) and I would never had dreamed in a million years I would end up here. I don't live too near where they did in a of course, a trailer park, but it is neat to drive over there every once in a while. I am in the Largo area of Pinellas. Oh well it is definitely nice that you remember the old Florida. I can't even claim to be a native although I think two of my sisters can claim that. My parents were actually living here and moved away but came back the year or so after I was born... (grrr) LOL. :)

florida is the best in my opinion and luckily we are avoiding the hurricane it looks like. I just checked updates and it's a cat 3 already heading to a cat 4 :eek: by landfall and the coast of NC is the expected target, so it's a good thing you aren't there now.

Back