Looking for questions, looking for answers

euclideanparadox

Hello all.

About a month and a half ago, I accidentally went through some pretty confusing stuff which led me here! I don't normally post if forums, so forgive me for any faux pas I may commit.

I know this is supposed to be an introduction, but I'm not terribly sure what to write. I'm in a relationship and have been for the last four years. Euh, and no matter how my hair is cut, it looks funny in the morning.

Cheers!

Hello all.

About a month and a half ago, I accidentally went through some pretty confusing stuff which led me here! I don't normally post if forums, so forgive me for any faux pas I may commit.

I know this is supposed to be an introduction, but I'm not terribly sure what to write. I'm in a relationship and have been for the last four years. Euh, and no matter how my hair is cut, it looks funny in the morning.

Cheers!

Lol - haircut - join the club :p

Intro - whatever you like and you did just fine :D Though if you want responses pertinent to yourself (as opposed to generalised) you may want to provide a snippet more background :D

Welcome.

Hi

lol...a sense of humor is always a plus. Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing you open up and share your journey with us.

Back