From the South - Trying to learn whatever I can

Mackenzie

Hello I am Mackenzie and I live in the South.

I am a transgender woman (M2F) and just recently started dating a guy. He told me up front that he is in a Polyamory relationship, a fact his wife confirmed, and we have gone out a few times and gotten to know each other.

He is now asking my thoughts on being in a Polyamory relationship. I had never encountered, or thought seriously about this until now.

Part of it scares me, but I think that is the unknown. I do believe that you can love more than one person, and have multiple relationships at the same time, however the other part of me, becomes a bit jealous at the thought of sharing anyone I am with.

I hope that I am making sense.

I am here to learn. Here to have a better understanding of what I could possibly be entering into, and if this is for me.

Thanks,
Mackenzie

Hi Mackenzie,
Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like you accept polyamory on an intellectual level, but sometimes not so much on an emotional level. Emotions aren't always logical, so that is understandable. Some emotions come and go; some ease down over time.

Polyamory.com is a good place to learn and reflect. Have a look at some of our threads and see what calls to you. Post any questions you may have.

It's good to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back