Hello hello hello

dmaustjr

Hello all,
My name is Dennis and I came into the poly world sort of unintentionally and have basically been living the poly life for a couple of years now but am now looking to expand my horizons even more by becoming more involved in the poly community.

Thank you.

Hello Dennis,
Welcome to our forum.

It's commendable that you're working to expand your horizons. You'll already have considerable wisdom to share with other members here.

Have a look around and see what threads call to you. Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hello all,
My name is Dennis and I came into the poly world sort of unintentionally and have basically been living the poly life for a couple of years now but am now looking to expand my horizons even more by becoming more involved in the poly community.

Thank you.

Hello and Welcome!

If/When you are comfortable sharing your story, I'm sure a lot of us would be interested in hearing your story of how you came to poly "unintentionally" (which seems to be a lot of people's experience as poly is not widely introduced as a viable alternative to monogamy in our culture). That was not my experience (you can read about my journey in my Journey blog here if you are interested).

I'm also interested in hearing what "living the poly life" looks like from your perspective. For me, it looks like cohabitating with my two partners with each person being free to pursue other relationships if desired. For others it looks like living with a primary partner while dating others, either independently or as a couple. For still others it looks like maintaining a solo lifestyle while dating/forming relationships with multiple partners. And so many other configurations...!

JaneQ

LOL, I as well. I'm sure tree are a lot of us who are! And welcome!!

Thank you

I'm not sure why, but I never saw any of these responses before tonight. Thank you for welcoming me.

I will craft something to try to explain how this came about for me. :)

alfipi even

Haha now I too want to hear this story =)

I posted my story here: http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65321

Hello and Welcome!

If/When you are comfortable sharing your story, I'm sure a lot of us would be interested in hearing your story of how you came to poly "unintentionally" (which seems to be a lot of people's experience as poly is not widely introduced as a viable alternative to monogamy in our culture). That was not my experience (you can read about my journey in my Journey blog here if you are interested).

I'm also interested in hearing what "living the poly life" looks like from your perspective. For me, it looks like cohabitating with my two partners with each person being free to pursue other relationships if desired. For others it looks like living with a primary partner while dating others, either independently or as a couple. For still others it looks like maintaining a solo lifestyle while dating/forming relationships with multiple partners. And so many other configurations...!

JaneQ

Wow, that was quite a story!

Thank you for sharing.

Jane!

Hey Dennis,

I read your blog story and enjoyed it very much. Hope you find the comments I posted there entertaining and heartwarming. You've traveled a wondrous journey, and ended up in a wonderful place. Congrats man ... and keep on truckin'.

Much regards,
Kevin T.

Back