Salutations

zed42

Let's see. I'm a geeky single woman trying to navigate as someone who is both bisexual and bi-amourous(or whatever the word is for happy in both mono or poly relationships).

There may be many questions. So, I hope you'll all have patience with this newb. :)

Greetings zed42,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Oh my, words and their definitions. Not sure what word works for "happy in both mono or poly relationships." Lorax 3? :)

Polyamory.com has its own glossary thread; check it out. I think biamorous usually tends to be used for someone who might be romantically (but not necessarily sexually) attracted to a person of either basic gender (male or female). But don't quote me on that, cause opinions about semantics tend to be really really strong (and not in universal agreement).

Given the amount of material one can pore through on this site, I imagine you'll indeed have some questions. Post when you do, and if you get lost in the shuffle, ping your thread with a new post. I usually stay on top of the intro board regularly, so you can count on responses from me on this here thread at the very least.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay amongst us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back