National paper looking to interview someone who believes in polamory

suebybaum

Hi, I am looking to write an article about acceptable living arrangements that are not just considered the norm! Id like to interview a couple who believe in polyamory. We need these couples to be happy to come to a studio shoot in London in the next week or so. We can pay £350 for each couple, travel expenses and lunch will be covered separately.
Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.
Thanks
Suzanne Baum

Hi, I am looking to write an article about acceptable living arrangements that are not just considered the norm! Id like to interview a couple who believe in polyamory. We need these couples to be happy to come to a studio shoot in London in the next week or so. We can pay £350 for each couple, travel expenses and lunch will be covered separately.
Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.
Thanks
Suzanne Baum

When you say "couple", is it your word for relationship, or does it need to be just two people? Because that kind of defeats the point of it being polyamory.

Couple questions Sue..

What National Paper would said article appear? And if you are writting an article for a paper, why would participants need to travel to London for a shoot? And even more clarification please, on who you want to talk to, most of our relationships are more than just couples...for instance, there are 3 of us in our home. So are you wanting to speak with all parties involved? What is your goal with this article?

Are you looking for people in the UK or world-wide?

I'm in Portland, OR, but I've got friends in the UK. I'm curious what the scope of the article would be as well.

Eleanor, she hasnt responded to my post here... which is likely bc she wnts ppl to contact her via her personal email... I am gonna shoot her an email and let her know she has some responses and questions frm inquiring minds...

Personally, I am a bit leary participating in something like this, especially when they dnt tell u wht paper said article shld appear, etc... and as I asked bfor directly, if its an article she is writting why must ppl go to them for a "shoot"..

Odd...

Pictures for the article I assume. But probably a good idea to check directly with the OP

Back