hello

technoclash

Hello! I have joined this forum as I want to find out more about what it means to others to be poly and decide if its really the road for me. The more I look into it, I believe it just might be ;) Looking forward to you helping me. Separated 2 1/2 yrs, brief intense 'fling' about 4 months after separation and then another relationship that lasted 12 months ending a few months ago. I then became involved with a married woman and although I had never been with a woman, found it to be very exiting. Her husband is fully aware and whilst there is talk of being poly its too early to tell if it is or if its an open relationship. The experiences of the last few years tell me that whilst I enjoy companionship and regular sex, I very much enjoy my time and space alone.
I love the love part of a relationship so much and have not really been the jealous type. I have begun to think that I would prob like to meet a man who would appreciate the other relationship in my life. I'll take it a step at a time...

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.

Back