*waves* Hello, world!

LusciousPride

Hello, Im very glad to have finally gotten the courage to register and post here. I have been reading the threads here for a while now, and feel that this is a wonderful place to expose myself( and by extension, my family) to the truth behind this type of community. Please, understand, my first and greatest commitment is my immediate family, as they are the delicate rocks that hold me up most.
I am a poly-amorous person. I have been in several open relationship, resulting in some of the most intense and close friendships I hold to this day. I have dated both women and men, and am currently engaged to a bi-curious man. (My apologies if this seems cluttered and not thought out, but I knew that if I didnt put it down, I would find a reason to walk away from my keys.) We have two beautiful daughters, 6 and 2, and we are recently committed to the polyamory community. He and I have talked about this at length, and we both desire to share our love and lives with others. Having said that, my first project to find a safe place in the community to gain knowledge for both myself and fiance.
I look forward to meeting you all, and thank you all for your unknowing help in allowing me to acclimate to being open about how I have always felt.
~LusciousPride

Back