Good side of Jealousy- What is this feeling !?

polylearning

So I've just learnt about Compersion which pin points a feeling i haven't been able to describe as of yet, but I'm still left wondering why i like the feeling of jealousy in some cases.
Jealousy still an issue for me half the time, but the other half i thoroughly enjoy.
Why is this, what is it called ?
will it make things more difficult ?

i.e - excites me thinking about my partner being fucked better than i can do
but at the same time that if they're better than me she won't enjoy sex with me anymore.

Fear of losing the person init. Basically we are brought up to beleive there is a 'one' and by this ideology if someone notices another, your buggered.

https://youtu.be/nKSqXGZJKbk Charlie brooker's how tv ruined your life - love

I'm not sure why you think the excitement is a product of jealousy. Sounds like compersion to me. The part that bothers you is the jealousy.

I'm not sure why you think the excitement is a product of jealousy. Sounds like compersion to me. The part that bothers you is the jealousy.

There is a fetish called "cuckholding" but it exists within a monogamous framework.

Cuckolding doesn’t just exist in a monogamous framework. It's entirely possible to have a cuckolding fetish that you indulge in while poly.

Not really, the point of cuck holding is someone has been 'taken' from you, if people own each other that defies the point of poly.

Cuckolding is by definition non-monogamous. Also, I can "own" someone but allow them to have relationships with others.

But the cuckolding doesn't apply because the OP is a woman. However, I would concede that the excitement nay be derived by some sort of sexual fetish and not really compersion. It migjt be similar, but cuckolding and cuckqueaning normally involve everyone being in the same room together.

Hi polylearning,

I had never heard of jealousy being pleasurable, but I suppose it's imaginable. Do you see yourself as something like a cuckquean?

Regards,
Kevin T.

Cuckolding is by definition non-monogamous. Also, I can "own" someone but allow them to have relationships with others.

But the cuckolding doesn't apply because the OP is a woman. However, I would concede that the excitement nay be derived by some sort of sexual fetish and not really compersion. It migjt be similar, but cuckolding and cuckqueaning normally involve everyone being in the same room together.

hehe are you trying to define the "normalcy" of cuckolding?

I've read enough about this fetish on Fetlife to know that the cuck definitely does NOT need to be in the same room as his female partner and the bull. Often he gets off on the humiliation of helping his partner get dressed, or driving her to her date. If she goes to a bar to pick up a man, she will often send the cuck selfies of herself with the other guy. Or send pix from the bedroom where she is having the sex.

The cuck may always desire to be in the room where his female partner is having sex with the other guy. But one of his pleasures is being denied the pleasure he seeks. Some cucks to GET to be in the room. Some GET to even fluff the bull (if the bull is bi), or they GET to lick the female clean after she has done bareback sex. But there is no "norm." It all depends on the tastes and desires of the particular players.

If you read the book Sex Before Dawn, you will read of humanity's promiscuous past. Living tribally, of course tribe members often saw, or at least heard, others having sex, and sometimes got aroused by it. I feel this carries on to today in the cuck fetish.

hehe are you trying to define the "normalcy" of cuckolding?

I've read enough about this fetish on Fetlife to know that the cuck definitely does NOT need to be in the same room as his female partner and the bull. Often he gets off on the humiliation of helping his partner get dressed, or driving her to her date. If she goes to a bar to pick up a man, she will often send the cuck selfies of herself with the other guy. Or send pix from the bedroom where she is having the sex.

The cuck may always desire to be in the room where his female partner is having sex with the other guy. But one of his pleasures is being denied the pleasure he seeks. Some cucks to GET to be in the room. Some GET to even fluff the bull (if the bull is bi), or they GET to lick the female clean after she has done bareback sex. But there is no "norm." It all depends on the tastes and desires of the particular players.

If you read the book Sex Before Dawn, you will read of humanity's promiscuous past. Living tribally, of course tribe members often saw, or at least heard, others having sex, and sometimes got aroused by it. I feel this carries on to today in the cuck fetish.

Oh the poor OP. This thread is getting totally derailed. I meant they are all together more often then not. In the fetish world the cuck derives pleasure from being humiliated. Being turned on by a partner having sex with another does not necessarily make one a cuck.

Back