Bi couple in Louisville Ky

mikeandann12

We are not looking for a hookup, we are honestly looking to expand our poly family from two to four.

We are a married white couple. I am bi and he is Bi top . We've done the swinging thing, we've tried clubs, websites...you name it. We want to find a couple who will be a poly family with us. We have had a triad before and we thought our lives were complete at that time. We want that feeling again.

What we have to offer is our love and a place in our family. We would love to find a couple who would want to be part of our family in every aspect.

About us...white and married to each other : I am 5'4, 42 c/d, curvy-BBW (if you're not into bigger women, please read no further), shaved. He is 5'10, 7 in cut, nice ass. We're no Ken and Barbie and don't expect you to be either. But we do consider ourselves attractive. We're geeky. (Not "Revenge of the Nerds" geeky, cool geeky)

What we're looking for is a preferably a white couple (don't get us wrong, all colors are beautiful), BBW and dad bods are welcomed, loves kids (we have 6), and the wife should be bi like me. We're not looking for a side dish for the husband or the wife, but a couple who wants the poly life. We want a couple who likes the idea of the husbands having two wives, wives having two husbands, the wives being wives to each other and maybe even the husbands being husbands to each other.

Back