The "How Are You Doing" Thread (redux)

Stuck in enigma of lots of happiness and .. heartbreak.. cont... kinda the way I think it will be for a long time to come

I think I am better suited to the open relationship side of non-monogamy.. lots of things going through my head... so much to consider

work has been rocking, travelling, enjoying being busy.. socially I am a butterfly.. and I had a blast at camping this last weekend. With a property on the island I should be making more trips to the island to visit people..

I am me.. I am not feeling overly poly these days, so don't post or even read the forums anymore.. I guess this is just to let those who know me (and didn't see me camping), know I am alive..

ari

work has been rocking, travelling, enjoying being busy.. socially I am a butterfly.. and I had a blast at camping this last weekend. With a property on the island I should be making more trips to the island to visit people..

ari

I like this very much. Glad we're going to be seeing more of you.:D

Doing well at the moment. It changes during the day, but the good part is getting longer and the not-so-good anxiety part is getting less. So that's progress. :)

Am in desperate need of having a hot shower and clean clothes.

Camping and rain do not mix. :p

No showers at the campsite? As I get older I find that showers at campsites are becoming more and more essential!

2 bags packed and thrown in the tri-wall (navy terminology for big shipping box) to be sent home. down to the bare essentials until I leave. hopefully I'll be home and in my own bed in 2 weeks....hopefully

Doing okay tonight. Runic Wolf got offered more hours, so he is off working. Wendigo and Pretty Lady are busy trying to buy a car - theirs died and the car they were borrowing from her mother died last week. So far they aren't having much luck, which means no time to spend with us this weekend. :(

Ow.

Due to some good luck on my part at work, I've managed to wrangle more hours. Upside is more money for me and everyone else involved wins as well. Downside is that I'll be putting in a lot of work and busting my tail a whole lot.

So while I hurt and am out of energy, we've got food on the way and I'm in a pretty good mood over all.

Ow.

Due to some good luck on my part at work, I've managed to wrangle more hours. Upside is more money for me and everyone else involved wins as well. Downside is that I'll be putting in a lot of work and busting my tail a whole lot.

So while I hurt and am out of energy, we've got food on the way and I'm in a pretty good mood over all.

I love you, honey! Glad you enjoyed your second dinner.

Hugs Ari, hope you feel better soon.

Had a nice LONG walk today. Two hours worth! They closed off King Street (or portions thereof) for the day so people could spend time doing things they love, like walking, biking, skating, skate boarding, time with friends/family.

It was a beautiful sunny (if hot and humid) day with just the right amount of breeze to make it NOT feel as hot as it really was.

I remembered my refillable water bottle, wore a comfy pair of shoes and walked, all by myself from one downtown to another (two different cities but twinned) and just enjoyed being outside!

In recent weeks, getting along great with my gf, threw her a surprise birthday party last Tuesday. Had a 3rd date with a newish guy on Thursday. Socialized with gf's bf and his gf on Sunday (lunch out and Harry Potter). Now packing, gonna be gone for a week in upstate NY with gf and my son, music fest and wine tastings. Leaving tomorrow.

Feeling frustrated. Been having technical probs with my printer and computer. Trying to free up disk space, make things a bit more speedy, and clean up old unnecessary files. Doing the same in my apartment - cleaning out closets, putting a pile together of the ex's stuff to give to him.

Found a video on my PC yesterday from a trip we took together, just seeing his face made me blue. Plus, I have too much crap on my computer and it's been too long since I got rid of files I don't need. It's so time-consuming!

Plus, getting rid of the physical stuff in my apartment is exhausting and I keep taking breaks, so it feels like I'm getting nowhere - but I want to wipe the slate clean in a lot of ways and get rid of stuff here that reminds me of the marriage. I got fed up yesterday with OKC and disabled my account temporarily.

<sigh>

Plus, getting rid of the physical stuff in my apartment is exhausting and I keep taking breaks, so it feels like I'm getting nowhere - but I want to wipe the slate clean in a lot of ways and get rid of stuff here that reminds me of the marriage.

Pick a small area, closet, cabinet, etc. and just concentrate only on that spot. Take a picture before and then after. Don't wander around the apt looking for ex's stuff, or moving things from one spot to another. Have a few boxes near by labled for different rooms and toss stuff that needs to be moved into the boxes (sort later). I like to start in the bathroom, because the space is small and it collects a lot of crap that can be easily tossed :eek:.

Waiting out a small thunderstorm before heading back to work...and doing really well.

Just a overall satisfying week so far. Something 'lifted' inside me, and I feel that freedom, that positive thought brings. I don`t sweat the small stuff, so to speak. :p

Feeling a little melancholy.

My baby's growing up! :(

He's going on his first non-family trip next month! He'll be with the church youth group but still........he's growing up and maturing and all that stuff he's supposed to do but I'm sooooooooooooo not ready for it!

Back