Unusual Celebrity Crushes

Castalia

I am rarely attracted to celebs but I do have a little crush on David Krumholtz in Numb3ers. Of course this probably due to the fact that he reminds me of Madscientist, they have similiar personalities and looks:D

I could see that. He doesn't do a thing for me, but I could see that. :D

I went to see Carmen at the NY Met (well, the Live in HD version, at the movie theatre). I was totally enamored of the lead. She was so hot, and such an amazing singer, athlete, dancer, diva. There's a scene where a bunch of men are holding her up (she's lying on her back, on their hands) and she continues to sing. If you had your eyes closed, you'd think she was still standing!

I went to the encore, and bought the DVD. That's really unusual for me.

Dont know if this is unusual or not, but to the fashion world , this lady is too large, but I think she's PERFECT !!

She's a weather presenter on BBC, her name is Carol Kirkwood.

Yum !

Carol_Kirkwood_2008-08-08.jpg

My DH thinks I am a complete freak because I have a thing for Jeff Goldblum. Laugh if you will, I do not care. He can have me anytime, anywhere.

My DH thinks I am a complete freak because I have a thing for Jeff Goldblum. Laugh if you will, I do not care. He can have me anytime, anywhere.
I used to know a young woman who was having a fling with him when he was still married to Geena Davis. She was totally enamored of him.

One of my favorite movie lines ever (honestly, before I dated girls I had no idea I liked them. before I had two boyfriends, I had no idea I was poly. I can be so freakin' dense sometimes!):

'You had sex with somebody else!?!? You had sex with somebody else without ME????'
Geena Davis, Earth Girls Are Easy

I never thought about Jeff Goldblum being hot, really; but I wouldn't turn him out. :D

One of my favorite movie lines ever (honestly, before I dated girls I had no idea I liked them. before I had two boyfriends, I had no idea I was poly. I can be so freakin' dense sometimes!):

'You had sex with somebody else!?!? You had sex with somebody else without ME????'
Geena Davis, Earth Girls Are Easy

I never thought about Jeff Goldblum being hot, really; but I wouldn't turn him out. :D

Earth Girls are Easy is one of my favorite cheesy 80's flicks, even before I identified as poly I thought that line was funny.
I had a thing for Jeff Goldblum when he was younger too, up through the Jurassic Park movies. I love brainy/geeky guys and I love the curly hair, probably explains the Numb3rs crush too.:D

Back