My Next Stop

look2u

I feel inspired to introduce myself to this group. I have come to this site as I come to all sites that I find. I feel I am drawn and led by spirit. I am one with the poly lifestyle even though I have not immersed myself into it.

At this stage of my life I am neither opposed or compelled to participate in a poly relationship. I have found that I immediately fall in love with everyone I meet and that if it leads to any kind of sexual experience or not doesn't really matter.

The joy I receive from interacting with other aspects of myself brings expansion to the infinite being I am. Love without limits gives me permission to love others completely. Others, who are but mirrors, are reminders to me how much I truly love myself.

An article that I have linked to on my Resources For Your Journey site is called Relationshift. This article best describes my own thoughts about relationships and the new paradigm that is emerging. If anyone feels so moved you can visit here. http://www.deekshafire.com/?Relationshift

Because of the work I do I am prevented to hang out here much but I will visit when I can and enjoy the writings of my fellow travelers. May each of you be blessed on your journey.

Blessings,

Scott

Welcome to the boards.

Back