The "How Are You Doing" Thread (redux)

Great night tonight! Derbylicious came up and skated with my team - we had a great practice.... we were doing some "hands off" scrimmaging.... I got to see her shoulder up close and personal-like... :p Well... she didn't use her hands :rolleyes:

Got to have coffee with her after, was really nice to sit and chatter. :)

Great night tonight! Derbylicious came up and skated with my team - we had a great practice.... we were doing some "hands off" scrimmaging.... I got to see her shoulder up close and personal-like... :p Well... she didn't use her hands :rolleyes:

Got to have coffee with her after, was really nice to sit and chatter. :)

It was a fun practice! Thanks for having me there. I'd love to come skate with you again.

I'm having a good week of socializing out here. Tomorrow I head home again :) It will be nice to be back in my own bed.

Feeling refreshed for some reason. I'm about to head down to the workshop and knock a few things out for the weekend. While nothing about my situation has changed, I'm feeling pretty positive at the moment.

wedding anniversary today. feeling anxious and a bit sad. never felt more unsure of myself or what I want. pulled in two directions. unsure and frightened of choosing either path. stuck at a crossroads.

Away from home, on a week's work assignment to Poland. I travel a lot for my job.

The people here are really nice, really friendly and polite. I'm staying in the Marriott which is nice, too.

But I miss my wife and my little boy.

Life is good......;););)

Wife is having her crack looked at by another man.

Its only a windscreen repair, but I wish it meant something else ! :D

Moving to BC? :p I like the tattoo idea though :p

Me? Got my hair cut yesterday. Radical change. Not permanent though :p

Can't find the cord for my camera so no pics up yet LOL

BC ? .. :eek: Nut uh. That would be beyond radical. Self-punishment or something.lol

Tattoo : Maybe one day, when I have nothing better to do with $2000,....

Haircut : Tease ! I wanna see it !

i am feeling ok. feeling more at peace about my last relationship ending. looking toward the future.

had a date last night but i'm not so sure about her. maybe we'll see each other again but probably not. she's got such pretty eyes though...

How am I? Homocidal. <insert sarcasm> LOVE the first day of my period <end sarcasm>

Seriously. I don't get a week of PMS ahead of time, I get it all wrapped up in one day. Normally if its a work day I go hide in the back and file, but because we're all in training :rolleyes: I am forced to deal with the poor saps, I mean clients who come in during the morning - and then one poor sucker, I mean co-worker, who's stuck in the training room with me.

Right now, seriously irritated that I can't find (if there is one) a strikethrough option... :cool:

Gawd I love being female... *wanders off in search of chocolate & midol*

MBG :Remind me to send you a hit-list of people,...before the day is out.

In other news, holy crap is my halloweenie avatar big !
:eek: Will fix....at some point.

doing well today -- i think i found my sleeping pill of choice yesterday (sonata). my sleep has been terrible lately. but i woke up feeling good, and then i went to work, which is usually awesome -- i'm a barista and i LOVE it. now i'm going to have coffee with a new friend and that'll be fun. :)

Tired ! Not sleeping well. My over-active imagination runs wild at night. :p

This weekend is a boring one, with tons of work that needs to be done. Next weekend starts a month-long enjoyment of social plans coming to fruition.

Yippee !

Back