Florida

Nice to hear of some people in the Orlando area, I will be down there soon. If you want to chat at any point. :)

Oh well...not sure if I am good about anything! But welcome, hope we can answer a few questions for you.

jax for now but down to miami in a couple of months.....

I'm in the south Florida area! Have any of you South Floridians found any local poly/non-swinger offline groups/meetups? I'm excited to get involved with an actual social club to hang out with like-minded people once in a while (I'm not personally looking for new loves).

Hi, I'm also single and looking for a sexy poly couple, just sick to death of one night stands and looking for something more long term. I find guys to be really too aggressive on their own and would rather she and I get to know each other first. I live in Cocoa Beach, just off A1A and the causeway near the massive Ron Jon's

Amy

I'm in the south Florida area! Have any of you South Floridians found any local poly/non-swinger offline groups/meetups? I'm excited to get involved with an actual social club to hang out with like-minded people once in a while (I'm not personally looking for new loves).

Nope! I joined some yahoo group about a month ago but they never post anything. Might be time to start one :)

I'm just looking for new friends, nothing more at the moment.

Nope! I joined some yahoo group about a month ago but they never post anything. Might be time to start one :)

I'm just looking for new friends, nothing more at the moment.

I'm in Key West. I'm a married woman, 41 yrs old, my hubby doesn't date outside the marriage. I'm more into dating women than men, but that's not a hard rule.

Couple from Gainesville

Hi just checking in i am new to this thing me and my gf have been hunting for unicorns for about 6 months and love to here from other people in florida (Gainesville).

sorry if unicorns isn't the right word or anything just what i have seen so far don't mean to offend :p

Couple

Hello we're a couple living in Jacksonville. We are looking for our special lady as well.

Awakening this thread, hopefully.

*Bump*

I am a single 29 (soon to be 30) yr old pansexual female in the Plant City/Lakeland/Tampa Bay area. I'm about 5 months out of a 2-yr long relationship with a not-so-nice guy and would like to meet local open-minded men and women who are KIND people. PM? Chat? Meet up? Phone? Text? I'm down.

Back