Gulf coast Florida

countrycouple14

Husband and wife looking for a bisexual male to become a partner in crime with. We are not looking for a live in but will not rule it out for the future.

A little about us. We currently live in Orlando but will be moving within the the month-2 months over to the Gulf Coast, looking around New Port Richey-Spring Hill area.
Ryan-29, 6'4 and about 220lbs. He is into tech, video games, being outdoors fishing/camping/hiking, going to the gun range.

Samantha-26, 5'6 and about 200lbs. She is into anything outdoors, fishing, camping, being in/on water, cooking/baking, going to the range, anything and everything with music.

We are open to any questions and will send a photo by request.

We do have two little ones so you must be ok with children

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Shelby. I just made a post yesterday on looking for a couple in Florida. Would love to get to know you two some! Feel free to write me back sometime if you'd like! Shelby

Husband and wife looking for a bisexual male to become a partner in crime with. We are not looking for a live in but will not rule it out for the future.

A little about us. We currently live in Orlando but will be moving within the the month-2 months over to the Gulf Coast, looking around New Port Richey-Spring Hill area.
Ryan-29, 6'4 and about 220lbs. He is into tech, video games, being outdoors fishing/camping/hiking, going to the gun range.

Samantha-26, 5'6 and about 200lbs. She is into anything outdoors, fishing, camping, being in/on water, cooking/baking, going to the range, anything and everything with music.

We are open to any questions and will send a photo by request.

We do have two little ones so you must be ok with children

Hello guys,

Bi couple here in West Palm Beach. Would love to meet another couple near us.

N & A

Back