Spokane washington anyone ???

jeffanddannie

male half of a poly couple here looking to date. I will certainly respond to all emails and posts. I am 35, have 2 kids and a wife :) I can tell you more when you ask :)

Looking for friends/possible dating/30s female w/BF

So, new to this and not quite ready for dating, and my BF - though he said I can date I know he's uncomfortable and has his concerns that I'll leave him. I'll try to bring him to a meet up in Spokane if there's some kind of weekend event. Eventually want to find one or two people that I'm interested in and want to go on dates with. But perhaps coffee during the day with my BF and we can all talk and learn more.... and perhaps dating in the future if we're both interested in each other.

Sent you a friend request...

I'll message you later to talk some more. Right now I have my profile locked to accept request from friends only as I need to change my profile name & couldn't figure out how to do that.

Confused about your question

Hi, sorry - Dan, didn't understand. Were you looking for someone for both you and your wife to share, or were you just looking to date someone?
:confused:

Glad to see people finding connections with each other in Spokane. I'm from there, and visit every month or so. My wife's gf lives there. Hope you each find what you are looking for!

Back