My intro

garhdo

Hey everyone Im new here and thought I better introduce myself. I am a 26yo man from the UK who entered swinging with my partner of ten years late last year. we soon fell for another couple we met and began exploring things as a foursome. However it hasn't all been smooth sailing.

We are still swinging - well me and my Mrs are. The boyfriend (B) has decided he still wants to but the girlfriend (J) has recently decided that she doesn't want to continue with that, but still wants to see me and Mrs, as well as S who she also grew close to while swinging, but noone else. However while J is very open with her feelings for us B is not - at times it doesnt seem like he wants to be part of a poly relationship, which is fine (it hurts but we can handle it) but it also seems sometimes that he wants to stop J seeing us as well, or especially from seeing me (we were the first in our group to admit our feelings for one another)

We both still see J as our poly girlfriend (yes we are all bi), but at the moment both Mrs and myself are unsure where we stand on B.

Thank you for the welcome.

Hi garhdo,
Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like B is doing a little tip-toe-ing and trying not to hurt anyone's feelings. That certainly is often the reason why someone doesn't communicate as much as they perhaps should. The best you can do is give B gentle encouragement to communicate, but really it's up to him to actually do the communicating.

Sorry to hear you've experienced these bumps along the way; hang in there and I believe it'll be worth it.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back