Kevin's Hetero MFM Poly-Fi V

4:51 p.m., Tuesday the 26th

So Snowbunny (and Eddie) got home yesterday, all safe and sound. Sadly though, things didn't go too well at the Texas Barn Hunt. Eddie didn't hunt very well, and Snowbunny got "suspended" -- for reasons that won't be clear until at least a month from now. She and I went grocery shopping yesterday. She was starting to feel run down, and today, she woke up with a cold. Fortunately she has today off from work, but I don't know what it'll be like tomorrow.

Last night, the three of us (Brother-Husband, Snowbunny, and I) watched another Cold War episode. This was after dinner, which was takeout from Hanmi (a Chinese/Korean fusion place very close to our house). That's all I have to tell you today.

2:47 p.m., Wednesday the 27th

SB seems to be feeling better, but I haven't asked her if she is. For dinner yesterday we had chicken fingers, sweet potato fries, and broccoli. After dinner (and the tail end of a hockey game), the three of us watched another Cold War episode. Episode Six, I think. There are nine episodes altogether.

Back