Hello

cajun

Hello all.

I've been hearing about this forum for quite a while, and occasionally reading over Vandalin's shoulder when she laughs at something. Sounds like a good bunch of folks here, so I figured I best dive in and see what's up.

I'm 35, married to Vandalin. We've got two young-un's, one 3.5yo and one nearly 8week old. We're happy together, but we're trying to figure out her recent revelation that she's poly, and how to deal with that. I'll likely mostly lurk - I don't often get much computer time - but I'll probably be asking about how to deal with jealousy, etc. as I'm totally new to this and could use some tips on that sort of thing.

Gotta run, the littlest needs some daddy time.

Later,
-cajun

Hi hubby! Thanks for joining us. :)

I'm actually in shock, this is a short post compared to your usual style.

Love you and thanks for your help with the little ones, aka. my Jewel and the little Prince. ;)

And most of all, thank you for being so understanding and putting so much effort into going through this with me. You are a wonderful and special man and I am very very happy and proud to have you as my husband. :*

Jealousy

Hi Cajun -

I understand the jealousy thing. For the past five years my husband and I thought we were swingers, but it was never a very good fit. We recently found a woman that we both love very much, and then saw a program on tv about polyamory. We both agree that is us! Our relationship is secure. I know he will never leave me, and I will never leave him. This woman seems to complete and center us. It's a wonderful thing, but jealousy does slip in. It's a learning experience about trust. I must remind myself that I am not giving up anything or giving anything away. I am not losing a part of me, but am gaining the love of a beautiful woman.

Mamablue

Back