UK-based F seeking to create MFM triad or vee

moongirl

I posted something like this a little while ago, and got some initial good responses, but don't know how to delete the old post, so please excuse the repetition.

I'm a writer based in the SouthEast. I like the intensity of the city and escaping it for peace or adventuring. I am terrible at hula-hooping, and pretty good at making curry and marvellous at waffling for a couple of minutes before finally making sense :)

I am seeking two guys close to my own age (I'm 30), bi or straight, to explore tenderness and more with. You need to be happy with yourself (else how can we be happy with each other. Happy to hear from two friends / lovers, or from solo guys who equally desire a brother / lover third.

Hi...I just joined today, and I'm not particularly near to you (I'm in the north west).

However...it would be cool to speak to someone from the UK who's similarly minded, and maybe even pick your brains a bit on all this.

If you see my intro thread, you'll see that I'm pretty much a newbie to the world of poly, so I'm looking for any insight that you wise folks have to point me in the right direction.

PS I love curry.

Hey MG and MoD, I'm in SE London (Bexleyheath) in an open mf relationship. I know this doesn't fit with what you're looking for MG but I'm happy to chat with you both. Come and join my new group 'UK Poly'. It's not so much of a group as yet.

See you round.

PS. Curry is awesome.:eek:

Moongirl - I'm in In W London

but interested in joining either an FFM or an MMF. 38 years old, look much younger :), open marriage.

Would be curious to know what you write? I know quite a few writers and without a doubt if I thought I had talent, I would try to be a novelist...

And yes, I love curry too...

Rudy xx

go to www.meetup.com

Adrian Hello U mite find what u are looking for on london polyamory metup it's held on the 3 or 4 every month , if there isen't a dating group for this type u can run your own & chare £1 to £5 once setup on www.meetup.com , it cost to advertis on meetup.cpm about £12:50p plus up to £20 maybe . all types of group on this website . have fun ? .:D

Adrian Hello From Romford in Essex Uk

Adrian Hello , well I never & well never sleep around or talk to any one who wants NSA , I Live on my own , & want to be in a poly family , I would Have a STI Test if u want & if u would just like to be friend & get to know each other while U & i find out in time if theres a spark between U & I , and enjoy spending time together , I can travel , I am in a group on www.meetup.com we meet on every 3 or 4 of every month .

http://polyamory.meetup.com/cities/gb/e4/romford/

here is my facebook link

https://www.facebook.com/adrianr.bailey

079 2574 9670 - 0208 215 0552

Back