Intro long overdue

Serendipity22

Hi all!

I joined this forum over a year ago, and never got around to properly introducing myself. I am a 38 year old woman, married to a wonderful man for almost five years (Skater21 on this forum) and I suppose you could say we've been involved in poly for about a year and a half.

We have been in a polyfidelitous triad for about four months now with a lovely girlfriend who lives with us. It's been a lot of work but worth it!

I've been running into some issues with myself that I haven't been able to resolve, I'm hoping that someone will be able to give me some insight that will help.

Pleased to meetcha everyone!

Hello Serendipity22,
Glad to have you with us.

Salt Lake, eh? I was raised in Utah Valley (Highland), so not too far from my old neck of the woods.

I'm glad your poly experience has been worthwhile so far. I hope we can help out with any issues you are experiencing.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hello there

Greetings, it's a pleasure. I'm new around here but slowly reading up on people. I'm glad all is going well for you and very interested to hear your take on things. I'm involved with a couple myself and while I have no clue where my life is really headed, they have already expressed their desire to have me cohabitate with them, so I'm very interested in things from your perspective.

Back