Married couple looking for third or couple to join our family

Clementine

My husband and I have been in a polyamorous relationship for 3 or 4 years now. I am Bi, he is straight . We love video games and animals. We rent a farm right now and have chickens and ducks which are an absolute hoot to watch. We plan on buying our own farm soon, and selling eggs and Christmas trees (yes, an odd combination, I know) . We mostly keep to ourselves here, but I would love to have someone to go dancing with! I am honest to a fault, and really have no filter. I prefer to be upfront about most things and cross that tmi line from time to time XD. He is very intellegent, very sweet and gentle and treats me like a queen. We are both a bit overweight, but are actively trying to change that . We are up for meeting anyone, really. It would be nice to meet some local people who understand our situation.

hey
this sounds like an ideal sitch for me/us... awww chickens! lol. but sadly, we are way too far apart to consider it, lol. just wanted to say good luck!

yeah i am glad it's working for you guys (is it tho?)
i think it's pretty hard for you to find someone and i wish you luck too, hope you will! you seem so sweet and open. you don't see that every day :)

What is it with all us poly farmers? :D. We're in northern Georgia which is sadly a bit far away, but we do have lot's of similarities. We've noticed it's pretty tough finding someone who understands what sometimes seems like polar interests such as poly and farming.

Back