Hello from Michigan

Brie23

Hello I am a 29 year old female and i am new to all of this. From a young age i have always been interested in multiple people in a relationship but i am a shy person. I have recently decided to start living my life the way i want to and this is part of it. I have had a few long term relationships but something always felt missing with just one man and the relationship suffered. Either i was cheated on or the love just couldn't hold us together. I am also submissive and have not found someone that wanted to help nurture that aspect of my life. Thanks for listening. :)

Welcome to the forum. I do hope you find it useful. There are quite a few D/s dynamics on here, so you are definitely in the right place. Feel free to look around, comment, and ask questions. Most of the people here are pretty helpful. Here is to a wonderful journey for you.

Ry

congrats to an authentic journey.

You sound as if you are in a great headspace.

I like the advice above; see you around.

Hi Brie23,
Welcome to our forum.

I hope you will be able to find what you're looking for. Have a look around at our various threads and boards, and see what questions you have. A D/s relationship is a very special kind of relationship; I hope you will be able to find a good Dom.

Please make yourself at home with us and enjoy your stay.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back