This is a lot of work. (TP's story, when she feels like updating)

:(...my relationship just crumbled at my sixth month. *sigh*

I'm glad someone can celebrate theirs. *hugs*

Happy HAPPY 6th month to Mr. A and TP. :D

fuck.

Had a little bombshell dropped tonight. Long story short, because of Mr. A's work, he's leaving town as soon as two weeks from now. Or as long as two months from now. We don't know which. Everything is up in the air.

I read far far worse things on here every day, but I'm still hurting. I feel selfish. I have a perfectly wonderful, compassionate, amazing husband ... shouldn't that be enough?

We were just settling into a routine that fit everyone's life well. I am scared shitless of the changes this will bring.

Will it be a temporary change or a long-term change?

Hugs TP - you guys are STRONG, you'll be just fine :D

Long-term. He can expect to move every year for the next five or so.

Thank you for the well wishes, everyone. I'm feeling better about the whole thing.

Had a little bombshell dropped tonight. Long story short, because of Mr. A's work, he's leaving town as soon as two weeks from now. Or as long as two months from now. We don't know which. Everything is up in the air.

I read far far worse things on here every day, but I'm still hurting. I feel selfish. I have a perfectly wonderful, compassionate, amazing husband ... shouldn't that be enough?

We were just settling into a routine that fit everyone's life well. I am scared shitless of the changes this will bring.

Hugs!
That sucks!!

Back