The bane of forums...

CattivaGattina

I always FAIL at goog introductions. I never know if I'm really putting out what people want to know and do so much better when I'm asked questions but I'll give it a shot.

I'm a 26 year old bisexual female. I knit, do burlesque, spin fire, ride horses, take pictures, and model. There's a good bit about myself.

I have been in a relationship with my fiancee "Woodsmith" (26 year old hetersoxual male) since 2008. July 29, 2013 we are getting married. He's monogamous. We also have some elements of BDSM in our relationship and do plan on finding a mentor to make be able to develop that more. I have two BDSM owners "Lamian" (23 year old bisexual female) and "Darkeyes" (24 year old bisexual male). Lamian and Darkeyes have been in a relationship since June of 2011. This relationship has been going on since August of 2011. Lamian's husband "Primal" (25 year old heterosexual male) is my boyfriend. Our sexual relationship started in March of this year and we began dating in May when we went to Interfuse. Primal and Lamian have been in a relationship for 10 years and married for 4. Primal has another girlfriend "Peaseblossum" (23 year old queer female). They have been dating since October of 2011. Darkeyes and Peaseblossum recently moved into an apartment together. Woodsmith and myself are going to move in with Lamian and Primal this weekend.

Okay now ask me questions. I do good with questions.

Mostly well. I'm looking forward to the move and the family is doing really well as are wedding plans. But I did have to bury my fur baby Saturday which has been hard and my job has me at this whole strange impasse on what is happening and what my job is and if I'll have one in a few months. So I'm searching there.

Sorry for ur loss! Its been a few years since we lost a furry one. But our cat is nearly 19 yrs and showing signs that it will likely be this year for him. :( the two kids we have at home have had him their whole lives so it will be a really big hit for both of them. :(

Sounds like you have a busy life!

What type of work do you do?
Whats ur motivation for joining the board?
What are your favorite social activities?

:)

I work with kids that have mental health concerns. I actually saw the boards talked about on fet and decided to just check them out. Probably the kintting, fire spinning, photography, and horse riding are the biggest pleasures to do.

Hi Cattiva,

Just wanted to welcome you to our forums. I remembered you from Poly Percs as well, so we are both "dual members." Sorry to hear about the loss of your fur baby, and I'm sure the job stress doesn't help.

Hope you enjoy your stay amongst us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Just moved in over the weekend with Primal and Lamian. Been doing unpacking yesterday and today.

Nice to meet you. So sorry to hear about the loss of your fur baby. Always so hard--they are family, too! What is fire spinning? I have never heard of that. Just curious. Sounds like you have a wonderful, loving network in your polycule. Awesome!

My sisterwife and husband are into BDSM. I am the vanilla one :)

~Dolly

Trying to think of a way to explain fire spinning...

Basically I spin poi (a ball of fire at the end of a chain, one in each hand), fans (two fans with 5 points each of flames), hoop (a hula hoop with 5 points of flames), orb (a ball of flame on a chain that slide end to end), and levitation wand (a wand connected to your hand by a string that has a point of flame).

if that still leaves to confusion I'll put up some links to youtube videos on each.

Back