Greetings from Delaware

TheDragon

Hello! My wife and I are new to poly and are hoping to find a like minded couple here in Delaware (which has been difficult to say the least). We have always believed that love is not a finite resource and so enteringthis type of relationship just feels very natural. I hope to make some new friends here :)

Welcome to the board, Dragon.

It is much easier to find singles to date. Looking for a couple, wherein you are attracted to one, your wife attracted to the other, and the non-fucking spouses getting along as friends, is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

How about considering dating separately? You get a gf, she gets her own bf? You've just expanded your dating pool A LOT.

So many established couples new to poly pursue this goal, a quad, or, seek a hot bi babe to share in a triad, and are disappointed for years. If you and your wife can learn to be a bit more independent for each other, you WILL find lovers more easily. Sometimes triads and quads develop naturally out of dating singly. And there you go.

Welcome TheDragon,
Glad to have you aboard. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

The dating game is always difficult whether you are single or married, mono or poly, etc.

I admit I kind of gave up on it several years ago. Deleted my OKC and PMM accounts, never to return to those sites again. But others, with time and patience, have had luck with those sites.

I would be open to the possibility of meeting other matches in persons not arriving as another couple ... but don't see any reason you can't kind of aim for a certain thing if that's what your heart is set on. Just so you know it can take awhile. And, sometimes just getting out there and doing the things you like to do, and getting to know new people as friends, can lead to something romantic down the road.

Good luck, and good love in all of your searching!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back