Newbie from Yorkshire, England

Englishgent

Hi all! Youthful 39 year old guy here!

My wife and I have just begun to have an open marriage.

Although the catalyst for this was a little traumatic, we've discovered so much common ground about views of what society sees as "moral" or "acceptable".

We both are fully committed to each other and our children - our home is a safe harbour for our core relationship, but also crave connections with others free from constraints.

Looking forward to becoming an active member of this forum!

Greetings Englishgent,
Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like things are pretty exciting for you and your wife right now, even if it was a little "too exciting" for awhile on the way to this point. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, there's a lot of good people here. Have a look at our various threads, and don't be shy about posting any thoughts or questions you may have.

I have gone through some heavy duty intellectual/psychological changes over the past 15 years. It's a strange experience looking back and realizing how much more of a "conformist" I was than I ever thought I was. I tried too hard to fit in, and it caused myself and others a lot of grief. I am glad to be where I am now. "Immoral" and "unacceptable" can be fun! :)

It's great to have you aboard; I hope you find all that you seek in the poly world.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back