Turned on by wife flirting!

I've been away from home for 3 weeks.chat to the wife, M on whatsapp regularly.

Yesterday she tells me she was asked on a date by a young guy in her office. I told her to go for it, but she probably won't. Maybe I'll gently encourage a lunch date between them at least. I don't know what "young" is, I'll get some more detail today, I hope.

I'm just pleased she got this attention, and moreso than she didn't throw out some judegemental comment about "immoral" or something similar.

So shes been invited out next week, by work colleagues, and its "all the single people", in her words. The only thing worrying, is that we cant afford the normal shared bill that these outings tend to generate, (where us non-drinkers end up sponsoring everyone else's drinking), and she raised this as a concern.

I think this was actually her round-about way of asking if she could go, and of course I said "I think you should go, just get a seperate bill for yourself".

Yesterday she tells me she was asked on a date by a young guy in her office. I told her to go for it, but she probably won't. Maybe I'll gently encourage a lunch date between them at least. I don't know what "young" is, I'll get some more detail today, I hope.

I'm just pleased she got this attention, and moreso than she didn't throw out some judegemental comment about "immoral" or something similar.

I met her for lunch yesterday, and she tells me that this guy has emailled her again, asking her out. She said she replied with agreeing to a coffee date next week.
She said "hes playing a game", so I said "you can play, too just have fun with it".

I get the feeling shes testing to see if I mind. Its a good test for me, too, because I didnt feel jealousy at all, Im just pleased for her.

How nice to have a 20 something after you when you're nearly 40? I see it as her reward for all her running, and for achieving her goal weight with weight watchers.

How nice to have a 20 something after you when you're nearly 40? I see it as her reward for all her running, and for achieving her goal weight with weight watchers.

Well... I had a 2 year relationship with a man in his early twenties who adored my voluptuous figure... just sayin'! :) miss pixi is 34 to my 56 and loves my fleshy body, as do my 3 current male lovers, ages 34 to 63.

Some people love curves. It probably helps I am friendly, smart, self aware, respectful, self-confident, and a wildcat in bed.:p

Well... I had a 2 year relationship with a man in his early twenties who adored my voluptuous figure... just sayin'! :) miss pixi is 34 to my 56 and loves my fleshy body, as do my 3 current male lovers, ages 34 to 63.

Some people love curves. It probably helps I am friendly, smart, self aware, respectful, self-confident, and a wildcat in bed.:p

Oh, shes not small, shes got big bones and a big frame. She set herself a goal weight at weight watchers, nothing to do with me, I *LOVE* curvy flesh myself. :D:D

There was another incident at work this week, where, in a joke, a guy groped her bum, and she came home and told me.

All these things , this attention are good for her esteem, (and libido!), and I'm encouraging them.

Oh, shes not small, shes got big bones and a big frame. She set herself a goal weight at weight watchers, nothing to do with me, I *LOVE* curvy flesh myself. :D:D

There was another incident at work this week, where, in a joke, a guy groped her bum, and she came home and told me.

All these things , this attention are good for her esteem, (and libido!), and I'm encouraging them.
All well and good that she's enjoying it and you are enjoying her enjoying it, but when stuff like that happens at work, you really need to be careful. People can be fired over a lot less.

Yeah, shes careful, and the guy is quite senior, I doubt he'll be wanting to jeopardise his career.

Last night she re-iterated the pain she feels about her body/looks.:(

She has memories of her father, her brothers, people at school etc, being negative about it. I think shes beautiful and very sexy. So the attention from these men at work can only be helping her, (and helping me!).

Umm, I would be careful there. Just because you have a voyeuristic desire for your wife to be with someone else doesn't mean that a co-worker groping her at work is a good thing. You don't want to encourage her to allow sexual harassment at her place of work. If a guy gets the sense it's okay, and starts taking liberties, it usually escalates into something much more serious and against her wishes, and I'm sure you don't want that.

Well, this guy tried again, emailled her last week. Shes agreed to have coffee with him - Yay (and she did this without checking with me first - yay she feels the freedom to do that). Now, I dont know if its just at a break out area at work, or if its after work, and off site - I didnt want to come across as uber-keen, just supportive, you know?

She said "he's playing a game", so I said "well, just have fun with it!"

Back