Lurker making an introduction

Calisolara

I have been lurking on this site for almost a year now. I have made very few posts, I should probably fix that.

I am 33 years old in the Northern California area, and I have been married for 13 years to the man I met when I was in junior high. He is currently deployed for the military so I am spending a lot of time alone.

I am a computer dork at heart with my Xbox 360, WoW account, and figuring out how to make my computer faster.

I am currently dating another man for the last five months and it is far from smooth sailing. Its my second poly relationship, I have no idea what I am doing.

I would love to hear from people. I need some more poly friends and supporting ears.

I have a facebook page I made for poly if you'd like to add me.

I have been lurking on this site for almost a year now. I have made very few posts, I should probably fix that.

I am 33 years old in the Northern California area, and I have been married for 13 years to the man I met when I was in junior high. He is currently deployed for the military so I am spending a lot of time alone.

I am a computer dork at heart with my Xbox 360, WoW account, and figuring out how to make my computer faster.

I am currently dating another man for the last five months and it is far from smooth sailing. Its my second poly relationship, I have no idea what I am doing.

I would love to hear from people. I need some more poly friends and supporting ears.

I have a facebook page I made for poly if you'd like to add me.
Awesome. :cool:
Also, feel free to add my facebook in the link in my sig. It's my one and only account and am open with poly on it, so do feel free talking about it on there. Or there is always the option to PM me on here. I'm always up for a chat with new people. =]

That's unfortunate that your husband is away for a long time. I'm sure you miss him. Happy you have another relationship going smoothly though. =] I'm not experienced in poly relationships, but I'd love to give my advice if you need it still. It COULD be helpful. =] There are always a lot of others on the forum that are willing to help too though.

Welcome to the forum. Get yourself a cuppa and relax. :D

Welcome to the forum. I'm Shana Eklctc on fb if you want to add. I look forward to you sharing the difficulties you are currently facing with your partner. I'm sure you can find stories in this forum that are identical to some of the issues and may find some good advice to implement. This forum is great for feedback.

I look forward to watching your journey.

Back