Poly Familes Wanted

MimiCherry

Hello All.

I am a 3rd year photography student at Anglia Ruskin in Cambridge.

I am currently working on my final year project on polyamorous families. I'm looking for people to take part within the research section.

My deadline is the end of march, and my hand in is around May.

I need people who would be willing to take part in a Skype interview which would be recorded. You can choose to remain anonymous within the interview. The interviews may be used as part of the final project.

Skype interviews can be voice or cam, whatever you feel comfortable with.

If you would like to remain anonymous the interview will only be used as part of research so only myself and my lecturers will have access to it.

Please email me if you would not like to be part of the Skype interview but would still be happy to answer a few questions.

If that sounds like something you might be interested in please email me at: [email protected]

Please drop me an email if you'd like me to forward them onto you.

A bit more about the project:

I am basically looking for people who are within a poly family, this could mean a man with two women. This is like the family I'm photographing as part of the project.

To be honest i am just wanting to talk to people who choose to practice a Poly relationship, i am very interested in people who live in a house with more than one partner.

For the last 6 months i have been working with a poly family on here documenting their lifestyle. Within my degree i have to provide photos but also a contextual and research workbook.

There are not many reliable and concise sources of information i have so far found on why and how people live a poly lifestyle so i decided a good way to research into this was to create a list of questions to ask people via skype or email, whatever they felt comfortable with.

Ideally i'd like to branch out this project to people who live in different countries. I have been in the scene for 3 years and have poly friends.

Back