Hello! any advice?

jeffnmeg

Hi, My names Megan and I am engaged to a wonderfull man named Jeff. We have one 14 month old son and we are expecting to have a baby girl in november! I am bisexual and Jeff is streight and when we got together he was very nervous to even look at another girl in case he would offend me but after talking through it, I convinced him that it might be right for us to find another woman to share our lives with also. I have never realy been with another woman and I cant say ive been in a true 3some before and ill admit im a little nervous..... We have tried some other dating sites that seemed to be working for a bit but we would set a date to take her out to dinner but either she wouldnt show or just kept giving us the run around. Is there anyone out there for us? Does anyone have any advice for me? Thanks for listening and I hope that I get to meet some friends on here and maybe someone special.

Also, I've just read your other introduction thread. (Why post two?)

What kind of relationship are you looking to have with this other woman? Is it just a sex partner you're looking for, or more of a poly relationship setup?

You mention that you are only looking for single women who aren't dating anyone else.

I think you should search for the term "unicorn" here ASAP.

yeah sorry about the double post. I posted the first time but i thought it didnt work, so I did this one. I thought this was an introduction. I read the "how to write an introduction" on here and just followed that, talk a bit about myself and then what im looking for. Also im realy not good with all these terms so Im not sure what kind of relationship its called but I want to meet a woman who can be with me and my husband seperately AND together. Im ok with starting with a sexual relationship but ultimately im hopeing for it to be more serious and long term. of course if someones looking for something not serious id be willing to give it a try that way im not so new to it. Me having such little experience in this makes me nervous and shy. Also, my children are the most important thing to my in the world so I dont want to have someone else move in if its not serious just in caase it ends or goes badly and hurts the kids.

Last edited:
Back