Hi Yall :)

Snowy

I am his1911's other half (better half, worse half, insaner half, equally crazy half or whichever way ya put it :D )

We're both very poly oriented, always have been (whether we knew it or not ;) ) and have ventured into a poly relationship before (oh what a disaster that was! Our fault was making all the big mistakes). Its been 5 years since that, and while we've not been involved in any poly romantic relationships since then, theres been discussion here and then. We also went through some serious turmoils between a few years back and brought us to some serious realizations about ourselves, eachother and our life.

Ok, short rambling, my apologies :rolleyes: :D

I'm never very good at these introduction things... so HI! Its me! Married to his1911, 2 kids, a gaggle of animals and living on a small farm running beef cows mostly and some chickens and my own dairy cow.

Yall can call me whatever.. Snowy, Nic.. either way suits me :p Glad to be able to join yalls community here. I've been reading a lot and think this is a great place with so much to offer. Thanks for having me!

Back