Overwhelmed, and sorting through a lot

flowerandroses

Hi everyone

Well obviously I'm new here. and I am very confused !!

My husband and I have been together for 7 years, married 2. We have a 2 yrs old, and I should probably say I love my husband from the bottom of my heart.

I recently found out he no longer believes in monogamous relationship and despite the major havoc this created, I am absolutely willing to make things work.... So here am I.
Trying to get information, process my feelings about this situation, and keep an open mind.

I guess being around this forum will be of great help.

Hi Flowerandroses

Welcome... You will find alot of information here and quite a few people to talk to as you learn about being poly.. Keep communication open with your hubby, you can't talk enough about all the feelings you both will have and process.

Hugs,

Nancy

hello!

hello flowerandroses,
I'm Jim.An open mind is essential to being successful at polyamory. It isn't always easy, but it can be very rewarding. My advice is to go slowly, learn all you can, and communicate well with your partner. Best of luck!

Hello flowerandroses,
Welcome to our forum.

Sorry you had a jarring and upsetting introduction to polyamory; I hope spending time on this site will help. See what threads we have that call to you, and post any thoughts or questions you may have.

I hope you will get some answers and peace of mind.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hello!

Hello flowerandroses,

We seem to have joined Polyamory.com at around the same time, so I thought I would extend my greetings. My husband and I have a similar situation in that we have known each other 9 years, been married for 2 and a half of those, and have a little 7 month old boy. It is actually me that has discovered I might be polyamorous, but thankfully we have not experienced too much in the way of relationship chaos as a result. I hope you and your husband can work through this and come out stronger and closer on the other side of it all :)

Love and hugs,

Kim xxx.

Back