Poly and sex

I am part of a quad for 1 year now. I have actually never had a problem with the knowledge that my wife is with the other husband... it totally turns me on. After playfulness is over she always has a big smile on her face. I always ask the same question "did you have fun?". Seeing her face light up is always wonderful to see. I sometime ask for specific details, sometimes not. But what I find interesting in our love making is to try new things we have both tried with our other partners. Married life can be very familiar in the bed room so this definitely adds to the adventure.

Typically our quad splits up, into separate bedrooms or separate houses. Only one time we tried to be all together but since us guys are both straight, it takes some getting used to. I was actually surprised I was ok with it seeing him in the act with my wife but not for him. Perhaps we will try it again one day.

quad for 5 years

Amazingly , i am involved in a loving quad for the last almost 5 years now. All of us are Bi as well. OMG how many ways can we do it, lol. We have all been together many times, we have been 3 out of 4 many times of one flavour or another, we do quite often split up in opposite couples. As well the MM and FF couples have been together, We only live 900 meters apart and have had many a sleep over at each others places.

My BF likes watching others so he quite often enjoys when i make love to the ladies. Then when I have cum in them he loves cumming in behind.

I actually prefer to watch L & B than join them and I love love details when I don't get to watch. Sadly for me they prefer more private time than an audience. They also don't enjoy watching me and J. Just the way the cookie crumbles in our little group.

I Call...

I call shenanigans.

I honestly believe the whole Aurelie/Nathan/Scott saga is contrived and the product of a great imagination. I say that because if you look at sentence structure and word usage, they are the same, which points to being written by the same author. I would dare say that Aurelie and Nathan are the same person. Great writing, though.

Back